Welcome to The Last Unicorn Wiki
The Last Unicorn is a fantasy novel written by Peter S. Beagle and published in 1968
The Last Unicorn has sold more than five million copies worldwide since its original publication, and has been translated into at least twenty languages. It was also made into a cartoon film in 1982. It tells the story of a unicorn who discovers that she is the last one of her kind, and sets out to find the rest. On her way she meets Molly and Smendrick.
In 1987, Locus ranked The Last Unicorn number five among the 33 "All-Time Best Fantasy Novels", based on a poll of subscribers. The 1998 rendition of the poll considered many book series as single entries and ranked The Last Unicorn number 18.
2021/06/17 15:12- -
- Get a First Look at Aardman's New Special, Coming to Netflix This Fall ScreenCrush...
2021/06/17 15:11- -
- Readers: What book would you recommend to Pope Francis? America Magazine...
2021/06/12 07:00- -
- 48 Sentences From Literature That Prove That Authors Are Magicians With Words BuzzFeed...
2021/06/11 07:00- -
- Lord of the Rings: The War of the Rohirrim anime plot details Time Out...
2021/06/09 07:00- -
- R.L. Stine's 'Fear Street' Become an R-Rated Netflix Trilogy in New Trailer ScreenCrush...